Covid - 19 FAQ's
What will you be doing to ensure social distancing?
- As part of the COVID-19 guidelines we will be enforcing a social distancing rule
- We will ensure all tables are socially distanced.
- Our Staff will also comply with these measures and keep a good distance from the customers and each other.
Is there a limit on the amount of people we can come with?
- Limit for gathering will differ according to the Government guidelines.
What measures will the staff take to prevent the spreading of Covid-19?
- Our staff members will ensure all tables in use are wiped with disinfectants before, during and after service
- The team in shift will have staggered shift start times and will keep social distance from each other where it is possible, both in the kitchen and front of house.
Will there be Hand sanitizer’s available on site?
Hand sanitizers will be available on entrance and most parts of the restaurant
What must we do to ensure the safety of ourselves and others?
Guests must have a clear understanding on government guidelines on social distancing and good hygiene.
How will you prevent the spreading of COVID-19 in your kitchen?
- We have made a few adjustments within our kitchen
- We have changed and limited the menu to prevent spreading and to comply with the social distancing rule in our kitchen.
- Our COVID-19 menu is available on our website
Will there be a limit to the amount of time we can stay on the tables?
Yes, there will be strict timings for small and large groups.
What time are last orders due to the Government Guidelines?
The Last orders for Food and Drinks will be called at the earliest convenience of the business.